Thursday, January 20, 2011

Friday Favorites

January in Arizona.  That's my favorite thing this week.  Warm sunshine, bright blue skies.  It happens every year and I love it!  I know it's going to get cold again before Spring hits, but it's sure a nice break.

They way my son does everything like his Dad.  He doesn't need glasses, but Tony does.  One day he asked Tony what the back of my shirt said, so Tony read it.  He wanted to read it to (he doesn't read yet) and when he couldn't do it, he said, "Wait, I need dad's glasses"!  Is that hilarious?

Hot mustard.  I love it.  We don't eat Chinese food much, but I treated myself because my head is all stopped up and I thought the hot mustard would loosen something.  Not sure yet if it did.

Winning blog giveaways.  I've won 4 in 6 months.  The first one was a set of Chico reusable produce bags.  The very next day I won a book called The Town That Food Saved.  In December I won an eBook from Frugal Granola called Herbal Nurturing.  I used it to make lip balm and sinus rub for Christmas gifts, found a rememdy for Tony's migraines in it, and made bath salts from her recipes.  Last weekend I won a HomeSchool ePlanner from ListPlanIt through Simple HomeSchool.  My husband keeps asking why I don't enter giveaways for cars. 

Speaking of giveaways, Frugal Granola is giving away a VACATION!  Check it out here.

2 comments: