Friday, April 16, 2010

My Favorite Blogs This Week!

I've been having so much fun reading these great blogs that I haven't written my own!  Here's what's been keeping me from writing my own:

This one sparked a lot of comments about food at Homestead Revival.  She also hit a nerve with this post about routine and flexibility.  A good nerve.  :-)

This one is from a friend that lives nearby, but is moving soon.  :-(  The Ultimate Blog Party banner took me on a few rabbit trails!

Aren't these photos gorgeous!  These gals encouraged me to follow through with an idea I've had for a number of months-you'll see it in the comments.  She also wrote quite a nice description of the early hours on her homestead.

I think we all need this reminder!

And isn't this cute?

If you're like me, you'll see something at each page that interests you and takes you to another blog or web page that takes you to another, and on and on!  I hope you enjoy this list!

No comments:

Post a Comment