Thursday, April 15, 2010

Hello Friends!

I think of my blog much more often than I actually WRITE in it lately.  ;-)  I've been having so much fun reading everyone else's that I haven't made time to write in my own!  I have a plan for my next post, and maybe I'll actually get to it tomorrow!  There are several photo posts I should add too.  Like the new goats we got today.  One mama and month old doe, and a yearling that's due in June.  Or the beautiful trees along the creek-all leafed out for summer.  Or the bushy vine that grows over the hen house that's about to burst into a gazillion blooms.  So thanks for being a follower and hang around for more to come!

2 comments:

  1. What do you hear from Elsie at obedience school? Will she be coming home soon, fit and ready for safe milking?

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't wait to see the new goats!

    ReplyDelete