Wednesday, March 31, 2010

What's Your Story?

I found this blog thru a blog of a blog that I found thru another blog.  Confused yet?  I am!  I am discovering soooo many blogs I want to read and keep up with, but there are only so many hours in a day.  KWIM? 

Anyway, I do want to share this particular story with you and encourage you to really think about your story.
Inspired to Action

Then there's this one that just relaunched that I also found thru a blog of a blog...oh you get the picture!
Ladies Against Feminism
They are trying to get the word out about their new look/site and are offering a free MP3 dowload of "A Wise Woman's Guide to Blessing Her Husband's Vision".  Since I think feminism is a big fat lie, I'm more than happy to help spread the word!  Hope you are blessed by it!

No comments:

Post a Comment