Saturday, March 20, 2010

Spring 2010


I love reading other people's blogs, especially those who have common interests, and many have been writing about Spring. I think living in central AZ I take spring for granted, but I do love this time of year! It's warm enough to be outside in shorts during the day, but still cool enough to need a jacket and long pants at night. We don't get snow here, so it's not a matter of being glad it's gone, it's just a welcome change of season. I decided to take some pictures of what spring looks like around here, because I have some friends in the midwest and east coast that are still dealing with snow. Hop on a plane and come visit!





4 comments:

  1. Hi,
    Your spring pictures are great! I found you thru having joined Susie Homemaker. I look forward to following your blog.

    Happy Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, I just got to look at your place via the photos you took. Love getting to see Jasper grow, and around your place. You forgot your house photos. Jo is so cute helping, is that Tony? Love the truck. Got one similar. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. There is still snow in my spring pictures. But even when we get some overnight it disappears by mid morning. Spring is an unpredictable season.
    You have made a nice place for the animals!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kelly, the chicken coop looks great! Love it! And that calf is adorable! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete