Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Bags and Bunnies

My bunny thinks he's a chicken. OK, maybe I really don't have a clue what he's actually thinking, but I know when these chicks are old enough to venture beyond the backyard that Rabbit Redford is going to be mighty lonely! I threw some grain out for the chicks and he hops right over and starts eating with them. He also uses the pet door for the cats and dog. Yes, he figured that out and comes and goes as he pleases. The surprising part is that I think he's house trained-no rabbit surprises that I can see or smell.




The ChicoBags I won were in the mail today! The red one on the left is an apple stuff pouch to hold the other three. Each of the 3 is designed to hold a different type of produce. One is made of hemp and is for lettuce, grains and green beans. The next one is for squash, broccoli, carrots and celery. The last is for apples, oranges, onions and potatoes.

5 comments:

  1. At least come next Easter, the Easter bunny will really be talking with the chickens on colors of easter eggs. You have proof right here. Too cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Let us know if you like the bags :) I have gone back and forth about getting some similar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been thinking about getting a bunny when we move (yes, you read that right) Like I need another animal!! (Or another move, for that matter)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Didn't you just move into this house?

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE those Chico bags! Makes me wish I had some.

    ReplyDelete