Friday, June 11, 2010

Goat Naming Contest

When we bought these yearlings in April I thought it would be fun to have a naming contest here.  Before I could get good pictures of them, my camera broke.  Once I replaced it, I just never got around to taking pictures of them, but now that we have a new doeling, I think it's time to find names for these 4 girls.




This is the new mama.


This is her baby.

This is the other mama...
and this is her 3 month old baby.
The rules are simple-leave a comment with your suggested names for each animal before midnight AZ time Friday, June 18th.  I'll choose a winner on Saturday, but since they are my goats I reserve the right to not choose any of the suggestions!  I'm thinking the prize will be one of my homemade bread bags (sorry, no bread with it), but they won't be done until June 29th.  Maybe the winner won't mind waiting?