Monday, June 21, 2010

Congratulations

To Michelle at Give a Girl a Fig, my darling son pulled her name out of the hat for the winner in the goat naming contest.  Her suggestion for Sugar came in second for the older baby girl, but we chose Polly's names of Peaches and Cream for that mama/daughter set.

Michelle wins a yet to be made tea towel bread bag.  I'll be making them next Tuesday and will post pictures of the options-so Michelle, keep an eye on my blog so you can pick which one you want!

So now I'd like to introduce our goats...

Peaches


Cream

Belle (Hubby's choice)


Yodelady (Dad's choice)

5 comments:

  1. Congrats to the winner! I just love the name Yodelady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, this is just as good as winning!!!
    Yodelady is a cute name, especially if you are like me and my daughter and we love The Sound of Music. Hubby was forced to watch it a million times when he was a youth growing up in his church...he is no longer a fan. We watch it when he is not home.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Sound of Music is a GREAT moive, and that's where my dad came up with the name. After he suggested it I thought about going with a SOM theme for all 4, but it just wasn't working out. I liked Peaches and Cream and so did Tony. Now, if I can just get Peaches and Belle to quit doing the quirky jerk on the milk stand, the farm would be blessed with HUGE amounts of milk.

    Polly-are you happy with your Udderly EZ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good names even though I didn't think up any of them. Great one ... Yodelady is fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Connie-I liked both Apricot and Caramel, but Caramel would make me want some everytime I said her name!

    ReplyDelete