Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Just Some Info

Tonight I just want to share some links with you that I've found helpful.  I also want to say that I haven't been able to read any of my friends' blogs since last Friday and scrolling thru my reading list it looks like I'm missing out on some fun stuff.  I'll get back to reading soon, but for now, here's some links to share:

The Stress Cure for Busy Moms Am I the only one in desparate need of this?
Mama Goes Green Reusable lunch packaging-NOT plastic!
Non-Toxic Toothpaste Made with coconut oil-something REALLY good for dental health.
How to Keep Healthy Living Practical A good reminder.

That's it, short and simple.  Hope all of my friends in blog land are healthy and safe!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the helpful links! I know how you feel. Our high speed internet was down for almost a month and I had to use a temporary dial-up account. Dial-up is slow but ours is so much worse than even regular dial up because of the bad phone lines that it just really made it impossible to keep up with the blogs I like to follow. Our regular internet service got fixed yesterday so I have been playing catch up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will check all of it out, and I have missed your visits!!! BUt I know how busy we all are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've missed you! Been thinking about you <3

    ReplyDelete