Friday, November 5, 2010

Autumn in AZ

This is my main view while I milk goats.  As much as I tried, I couldn't capture the brilliant yellow with my camera.  I think the sun is so bright that it gets washed out.

These are the trees over me while milking.  Again, the contrast of the bright yellow with the glorious green on a blue sky background just can't be captured with this camera.

I took this with the camera on my phone while hiking today.  I love the orange leaves!  I think this is a sycamore tree, but I'm not a tree buff to know these things.

So we do get fall colors here, perhaps not as vivid and glorious as New England, but seeing it here is cheaper than flying across the country to view them.

1 comment:

  1. our colors haven't quite started changing yet. I am sure a little further north it is already gorgeous. My favorite sign on the season. I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete