Sunday, October 2, 2011

Monday Meal Plan, Oct 3-9

Last week I published my menu plan here along with the link to Keeper of the Home, but I think I forgot to actually link the post!  I'll try to remember that step this time!

This is going to be quick and not very imaginative, but it will be better than winging it!

Monday-
  • S1
  • scrambled eggs with mozzarella and sd toast, milk
  • celery and peanut butter
  • bean soup
Tuesday-
  • S1
  • soaked apple raisin muffins and milk
  • pepperoni and carrots
  • gulash
Wednesday-
  • S2
  • mini egg muffins
  • tuna salad
  • hosting a visiting missionary, may prepare what he desires
Thursday-
  • S1
  • sd waffles and milk
  • egg salad and carrots
  • fish and wild rice
Friday-
  • S2
  • fried eggs
  • carrots and cheese
  • beef roast and veggies
Saturday-
  • S1
  • pumpkin bread
  • grilled pork
  • green salad with boiled eggs
Sunday-
  • S1
  • eggs and sd toast
  • leftovers
  • leftovers

No comments:

Post a Comment