Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Wellness Wednesday, February 9th

Good day!  Glad you stopped by!  Today I'm going to tell you how kids are good for your health.  Once we discovered that Goober Gus is sensitive to artificial colors, we also decided to remove all chemicals from the food we buy.  It's better for all of us, even if we don't show the symptoms of sensitivity.  That means no store bough mint chocolate chip ice cream for me.  At least when he's home.  Which he isn't tonight.  So guess what I did?  Yep-bought mint chocolate chip ice cream and had it for dinner!  He'll be gone until late Wednesday night too.  I probably won't have it for dinner again, but maybe for lunch?  :-)  I have a jalapeno bacon, smoked Gouda cheese stuffed chicken breast waiting for me.  Can't wait!  Thanks for stopping by~

2 comments:

  1. yum!
    My two picky eaters(hubby and child) are gone for a week next week, so I was just making my menu up for next week. I wrote "whatever i feel like eating" across the week menu template and called it done.

    ReplyDelete