Friday, August 20, 2010

The Little Things

I doubt anyone reading this can say they enjoy cleaning out the fridge, myself included.  However, since acquiring chickens, it's not a totally dreaded task any more.  They eat just about anything I throw out there, and they come running with such eager anticipation that it's one of those small joys to see.  They run headlong from all across the yard to see what kind of treat I've just tossed.  It's also not so bad to see that something has been in there too long, knowing that the chickens are going to enjoy it so much!

1 comment:

  1. I was just telling my mom that I wish I could get chickens. I don't think the landlady would appreciate them peeking in her kitchen though. Someday...
    And I would love the zucchini pineapple recipe. Sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete