Sunday, August 15, 2010

I'm Back!

Maybe.  Well, OK, I am back from vacation, but I don't feel like I'm back in the groove.  Did I ever have a groove?  My goal while gone was to create one, but that didn't happen.  We plan to start our homeschool year on September 7th and I want to have some good routines in place and have an obtainable rhythm figured out by then.  I see so many things I want to do. 

A member at GNOWFGLINS posted a question about making sourdough english muffins and her pictures were enough to make me want to do that tomorrow morning!  I'm reading Health Bread in Five Minutes a Day right now and like the theory.  I barely started reading it though, so not ready to try it out.

We want to get a second round of seeds into the ground this week too, and take two of the goats to the pasture where our buck is so they can be bred.

There are some "back to school" sales and events coming up too.  I'm really looking forward to this Scholastic Book Fair Warehouse SaleBarnes and Noble also have some educator activities and kid stuff.

Now that I'm back, I can't wait to catch up on all the blogs I missed!  I glanced thru the list once when I managed to get online and I've been missing some fabulous posts.  Blogland, here I come!

3 comments:

  1. so glad you are back. you may not have come home with a plan, but hopefully you rested and are recharged and ready to tackle anything the farm throws at ya.
    I myself am staring at a recipe for soft yeast pretzels and contemplating making them today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Rested and recharged I am NOT. Strange, but I felt the need to be "on" all the time and didn't really relax. I haven't even unpacked my suitcase. Tony gave me today off though, so the relax part just might kick in!

    ReplyDelete
  3. welcome back. I've been gone for while too and I'm trying to get caught up.

    ReplyDelete