Monday, September 20, 2010

Time for a Change

I'm just not satisfied with the tools available to change the look and layout of my blog since they added the new template designer.  It's probably because I don't understand HTML and really need drag and drop capabilities to do it easily.  I think I managed to give my page a new look though.  I don't have time to teach myself all these cool things, and really shouldn't be sitting here right now! 

I have company coming for dinner and the house needs to be cleaned.  So what do I do?  Clean out the cabinet where my plastic containers are kept.  Yeah, that's a priority when visitors are coming!  It's done though and I'm glad to mark it off my mental "to do someday" list.  Maybe now I'll sleep at night, lol!

We've been busy driving around neighborhoods within about a 90 minute radius of us, and it's crazy how much time it can take to peruse a neighborhood.  We stumbled across a great deal online recently and have put in an offer.  I'll come back with details when we get word of acceptance (or not).  Trying not to get my hopes up just in case the offer isn't accepted.

OK, I need to walk away from the computer.  Hope you're all having a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Oh..I hope they take your offer!I know how bad you all want to move. I like the back round..or side round..you choose!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Melodie! I'm trying to have the attitude that if they don't take the offer, God has something better planned, but with my human eyes it's hard to imagine a place better for less money. God knows though!

    I thought the background represented my situation right now-beautiful roses overtaking the rundown barn!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope it works out! I need to walk away from the computer too. :)

    ReplyDelete